Friday 16 December 2011

it's been a while...

it's been a while,
for me of not updating this blog...
and to be exact, i've been here for almost a half year.
i gain many new things..
new friends, new lesson, new experience, and not to say new shoes and cloths (i recently shopped..)
but a NO, NO of new boyfriend..i mean, the special one..

it's been a while,
for me not to back home..
i miss them so much that i couldn't describe it..
but, it's for my own benefit..to achieve what i want in the future..

it's been a while,
for me to teach myself that 'sometimes you have to surrender for others for both goodness'
yes, i learn that a lot here..

this is quite boring..i know it. because.. i't's been a while!
*blame me.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment