Monday 20 February 2012

mix feelings..

this week i told you is to most hectic week for my entire life..!
hectic in term of money- specifically..
last week (after mid sem exam), me and my friend decided to 'jalan-jalan cari pasal' around KL..hehehe
we went to Sungei Wang, BB Plaza, Pavilion, KLCC, Ampang Park in one day~
then, last night i went to Mid Valley to celebrate my friend's birthday seems this is the last moment we are going to celebrate it together..PASUM only one year jer~ 
the freaking part is that, i was persuaded to buy a Ralph Lauren perfume for RM50..how can i tahan to that offer!!! giler ke, da la Original..cannot tahan! then, i buy it..
at first, i decided to give it to someone as present..but now, i want it for myself..
yup, i am materialistic.. and last night was the worst!! somehow, i told myself that 'bukan boleh minum or makan pun perfume tu! tak mengenyangkan...''
(>.<)#
(already feel bad on myself!)

here is our photo last week..creadit to Ruzaimah! glad you bring your dslr..tk psal2 jd photographer tk diiktiraf..!










enjoy!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment